Fundy Highlands Chalets
We offer 24 unique, cozy little chalets, finished in red spruce and arranged in well-spaced clusters to ensure privacy.
Each chalet has a private deck and many enjoy fabulous views of the rugged coast of Nova Scotia and the Bay of Fundy.
Of our 24 chalets, we have 18 bed-sitters and 6 one-bedroom units.
- Bed-sitting chalets have two double beds, in an open-concept living area, with kitchenette and private washroom with shower. Floor plan
- One-bedroom chalet have a closed bedroom with queen bed, and futon in the living room, as well as a kitchenette and private washroom with full bath. Floor plan
- Free high-speed wireless Internet.
- All accommodations are non-smoking.
- On-site playground for children with plenty of room to run and play safely.
- Communal charcoal barbeques. (charcoal not provided)
- Complimentary morning paper.
- Air conditioning provided naturally from the Bay of Fundy.
- Bathroom with shower (the one-bedroom units have a full bath).
- Kitchenette with small refrigerator, stovetop, microwave oven, coffee maker, cooking utensils and cutlery.
- All towels and linens.
- Electric heat.
- DVD players (a large selection of free movies available at the office)
- Private deck.
We continually strive to give our visitors the comfort and convenience they expect, while still respecting the traditional charm that makes our chalets a perfect retreat for couples or small families. You will find our rates very reasonable and affordable for families.
See our current rates and reservations policy.